Goals in Life (of the semi-freaky persuasion)
Okay, so I'm wierd. But these are my goals in life.
#1. To make someone laugh so hard they POO their pants.
* if i need to drug someone with x-lax to accomplish this goal, i will do it. Beware of Amanda!
#2. To be in a Richard Simmons video.
* I just wanna perform those crazy moves!
#3. To be called a psychopath
* accomplished this goal! woohoo!
#4. To have a gay friend
* It took me over four years, but i finally have a gay friend. Then it was like one isn't enough. Now i know so many gay people that i don't know if i have more straight friends than i have gay friends! Good times!
#1. To make someone laugh so hard they POO their pants.
* if i need to drug someone with x-lax to accomplish this goal, i will do it. Beware of Amanda!
#2. To be in a Richard Simmons video.
* I just wanna perform those crazy moves!
#3. To be called a psychopath
* accomplished this goal! woohoo!
#4. To have a gay friend
* It took me over four years, but i finally have a gay friend. Then it was like one isn't enough. Now i know so many gay people that i don't know if i have more straight friends than i have gay friends! Good times!

3 Comments:
hahaha...watch out this weekend peeps. My goal in life might just come true. Now did i remember to pack the x-lax...hmmmm......
OK...
How about if somebody makes YOU laugh so hard that you crap your pants? Because I think I've gotten you close a couple of times!
Yay me!
I was talking with some youth last nite about their life goals. One girl's goal is to own a life-size cardboard cutout of Ellen Degeneres. As well, she wants to roll an old Amish woman in jello. Another girl, wants to make a cow drink pink milk, in hopes that the cow will turn pink. If it doesn't turn pink, she will dye the cow that color. The third girl, well...she wants slap someone across the face with ah..ahem..dildo. yep...gotta love teenagers!
Post a Comment
<< Home