Friday, April 15, 2005

Waiting for the adventure to begin...

sorta.

Really, i'm sitting at Margo's computer waiting for Matt to call so that i can begin the complex schedule that Margo and Naomi have put on me. (okay...really, its not that complicated, but without caffenine, or only limited intakes, anything can seem complex). Here begins the "re-meeting" adventure that the four of us are going on. I cannot disclose the whereabouts of our adventure, as this is held in the deepest part of the secretiveness of the girls souls. We are sorta, kinda, maybe, perhaps heading out camping. But i cannot say for sure. I really think that Matt is getting upset with all these secrets. But for us girls, its really kinda funny. Sorry Matt.

Anywho....have i ever told you all how much i am ADDICTED to french vanilla coffee from HoHo's of the Timmy persuasion???? I've already had one this morning, but i'm ready for another one...really soon. Perhaps in all this complex scheduling, i'll be able to make a pit stop at Hoho's.

Anywho...herein lies the adventure of a lifetime. Send help if we aren't back by Monday. My momma knows where we are...in case we get lost.

I really hoping that this weekend will be a time of renewal and refreshment. That we, as a group of friends, will be able to rekindle the flames of friendship that seem to have dwindled or burnt out. It has been a rough transition for all of us, its unmistakable. But I'm fearful of putting so much emphasis on getting to know them all again....What if it doesn't happen? Or, what if we wanna kill someone rather than love em? Oh God help us all!

Praying to come back with 4 friends, all in one piece!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home