Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Miss ya deepa!

This week has been pretty hard. One of my youth left to go "home" to Ontario. I didn't think it would be this hard to say later to someone you've come to know and love, but it is. There are so many memories of things we've done and places we've gone....that makes it harder to go out and do anything. I know that life must go on, but i just wanna mourn a while. In fact, having someone leave for 8 months is kinda like mourning. In fact, that is the part that FREAKS me out. I've lost a lot of people to death in my short life. I know certain things that you do, things that get to you, and what not. This type of grief resembles the death grief sooo closely. The freakiest part is that ever since i've met this youth, i've had a dream about them dying...or technically, about their funeral. That's scary. But regardless, for right now, this person is safe and that makes me happy.

The part that gets me crying the most are not the memories of things we've done or said or whatever. I cry when i pray for them. There is this spiritual connection that was built because we love Jesus. I haven't even attempted to listen to the deep church song yet. Looking at the tape makes me weepy eyed. Tomorrow is going to be hard. Deep church meeting #2 and you will not be there. Tonite, there is C-21 and you are not there. Let the tears begin. Know that i love ya and i'm praying (and crying) for you. Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home