Sunday, July 10, 2005

Worry

How much is worrying about this issue going to matter in the long run? Will i remember what I am worrying about in a day, week, month, even year from now? If i'm not going to, then there is no reason to worry about it. If i may remember it, and this issue does matter in the long run, I can deal with it. But there is no need to worry about things. God has everything in control....HIS control. Not my control, but his. I'd rather trust him than allow myself to screw things over. He says, "don't worry about what you are to eat, drink, wear etc. Even the flowers are laiden with clothes. If i'm taking care of flowers which bloom and die as seasons come and go, then how much more will i take care of you, my precious child." God has everything under his control. Things may seem out of control to us, but that is only our perspective. God's handling things. We have no reason to worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home