Saturday, April 12, 2008

obsession

I admit it! i have a problem....with saving money! I cannot pass up a good deal and coupons are my new best friend. It feels good to save money. I mean, who wouldn't be exicted when you see a savings of a buck or two?

I've always had this money savings tendancies in my life (just look at my dad...we're very similar in that regard), but I began this obsession a few months ago, when we went through a bit of financial worry and needed to find a quick way to save a buck or two here and there. So, i started looking up coupon sites on the internet (which is hard to find in canada, unlike the usa...but that's another story.)

Thus, an obsession was born. My first two major trips saved about $20 bucks each. Which is rather impressive when you have save 50 cents here and a dollar there. But this last trip, i save a motherload. I'm so excited that i have to share!!!! I saved $51. 19. I'll admit, some of that was the "save the GST and PST" that superstore offered, but at least $37 of that was purely coupons!

Impressivc!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home