Oh, my painful rib!
Sometimes C-21 is the best place on earth. Sometimes I wish i never had to go back. Sometimes, like yesterday, its a hard night that makes you second-guess why you are there. How can God use a situation like yesterday to further his kingdom?
Yesterday, the youth were quite disrespectful to both Doug and myself. I don't know if Doug and I handled things the way they should have been handled. Sorry guys. We'll live and learn i guess. Anywho, yesterday after a horrible time at dinner, where both Doug and I lost our cool, we kicked the kids outside. I guess some stuff was said(not about dinner but about another touchy topic) and one girl just plummetted this boy. Of course, i happened to get in the middle of it and ended up with either a elbow or fist to my rib. Ah..the pain. Nice little bruise (thanks girl!) Anywho, the girl called me today. Apologies all around. We worked some stuff out...but there is so much more to talk about. Tomorrow we're going out for coffee to talk about things. Apparently, she has a letter for both Doug and myself. I can't wait to read that.
Anywho...the crux of the story is: Don't get hurt. And if you do....remember that God can use even the bruises to further his kingdom. (When i figure out how, i'll let ya know)
Yesterday, the youth were quite disrespectful to both Doug and myself. I don't know if Doug and I handled things the way they should have been handled. Sorry guys. We'll live and learn i guess. Anywho, yesterday after a horrible time at dinner, where both Doug and I lost our cool, we kicked the kids outside. I guess some stuff was said(not about dinner but about another touchy topic) and one girl just plummetted this boy. Of course, i happened to get in the middle of it and ended up with either a elbow or fist to my rib. Ah..the pain. Nice little bruise (thanks girl!) Anywho, the girl called me today. Apologies all around. We worked some stuff out...but there is so much more to talk about. Tomorrow we're going out for coffee to talk about things. Apparently, she has a letter for both Doug and myself. I can't wait to read that.
Anywho...the crux of the story is: Don't get hurt. And if you do....remember that God can use even the bruises to further his kingdom. (When i figure out how, i'll let ya know)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home