Monday, May 02, 2005

To prevent the gossip, I'll tell ya the truth

As of June 20th, 2005, I will no longer be a resident of Langley BC. I will be moving to Abbotsford British Columbia. This has been a long time in the making, as my school and work are both situated in Abby. Ever since I was in Lifeteams (www.lifeteams.ca) my heart has been in Abby. My heart has been for youth in Abby. I've heard through the grapevine that YFC is creating a youth drop-in center in Langley, but that doesn't appeal to me. I love Abby. Perhaps it has something to do with the lack of traffic jams (i bring 200th St. to prove this point) or the relaxed atmosphere or the homely feeling. I don't know what it is, but perhaps it is God calling me to be here. Whatever the case, I'm moving here and am excited about the change. I will miss Langley (yes mom, i miss you already!) But do not fear my friends...I will be back in Langley for Sundays and church and visits! As much as my heart is left in Abby, a little piece of my life will still remain in Langley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home