The Battle Belongs to The Lord
Spiritual battles. The Holy Spirit. The Devil. It was said that when you see God move, you also see Satan move.
I think this is what i am experiencing at this moment. We are in such an incredible battle at the moment. At C-21 we have seen God grip people and journey with them. Whenever a relationship like that blooms or deepens, the devil shutters. The Devil tries his hardest to put a stop to it. I see it all the time now. Relationships between friends and family are sooo hard. Especially for those who are just recently seeking a new relationship with God. No one said it would be easy that's for sure. Keep praying for God's victory. That is my biggest prayer right now. The battle belongs to God...victory is HIS. He says in the Bible, that we are MORE than conquerors through him who loves us. I know that we have won the battle. We stomp Satan under our feet. Thank you God for winning this victory for us! Keep fighting the good fight!
I think this is what i am experiencing at this moment. We are in such an incredible battle at the moment. At C-21 we have seen God grip people and journey with them. Whenever a relationship like that blooms or deepens, the devil shutters. The Devil tries his hardest to put a stop to it. I see it all the time now. Relationships between friends and family are sooo hard. Especially for those who are just recently seeking a new relationship with God. No one said it would be easy that's for sure. Keep praying for God's victory. That is my biggest prayer right now. The battle belongs to God...victory is HIS. He says in the Bible, that we are MORE than conquerors through him who loves us. I know that we have won the battle. We stomp Satan under our feet. Thank you God for winning this victory for us! Keep fighting the good fight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home