Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Consumerism at its best (rant)

I was watching the news this evening and heard this startling statistic.
"There are 3.5 million insured vechiles and only 3 million drivers."
So the question remains....how many cars does one person need? We have half a million insured cars without drivers. What is wrong with this world? Nevermind...I'll just add another car to my collection (and insure it to boot!) That way, I'll fit in with the consumeristic society we live in. Or, I'll grow more arms and legs so that i can drive two vechiles at one time. Yes, that is what I'll do. Perhaps, I'll grow enough arms and legs to be able to drive five or six at once. And with the gas prices these days, its totally worth every penny. Maybe i'll end up with some non-fuel efficiant vechiles as well. That would be great! I'll join the consumerism party! Forget Liberals or Green or NDP parties, i'll just make my own: Consumerism Party. Our goal is to get as much as we can and spend frivioulously. Go Consumerism!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home