May: Is this the month of bruises?
The month is just beginning and i find myself with yet another bruise as a result of my work at C-21. Just last week, I got a fist/elbow in the ribs. This week, I got a nice little foot (or was it a fist?) is the face. I've always wanted a black eye and I'm quite disappointed in the lack of 'bruising.' There is no black and blue or purple marks...just a lot of pain. Actually, there is some nice red marks around my left eye. Nothing to really show for the pain that i'm enduring. Pooey!
Okay, I must admit, that this last foot/fist in the face is partially my own fault. I was wrestling and goofing off with some youth and things got a bit out of hand (or should i say out of foot?). Anywho, two girls were having a good time and ended up on the ground. How could i resist? So I yelled, "What rhymes with SMOG SMILE?" (any guesses???) DOG PILE!!! Therefore, I ended up with a foot in the face. Don't really know how it all happened. One girl hurt her knee, and got a bloody elbow. But man, i haven't seen those kids laugh as much as they did yesterday. It was amazing to see and I would endure the pain in a second in order to see them laugh again. (Disclaimer: any youth reading this, please don't hurt me!) Sometime you just have to take one for the team.
Okay, I must admit, that this last foot/fist in the face is partially my own fault. I was wrestling and goofing off with some youth and things got a bit out of hand (or should i say out of foot?). Anywho, two girls were having a good time and ended up on the ground. How could i resist? So I yelled, "What rhymes with SMOG SMILE?" (any guesses???) DOG PILE!!! Therefore, I ended up with a foot in the face. Don't really know how it all happened. One girl hurt her knee, and got a bloody elbow. But man, i haven't seen those kids laugh as much as they did yesterday. It was amazing to see and I would endure the pain in a second in order to see them laugh again. (Disclaimer: any youth reading this, please don't hurt me!) Sometime you just have to take one for the team.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home