Monday, May 09, 2005

A Giraffe marrying a Dolphin??

Sometimes my friends can ask the wierdest questions. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? (that question in itself is not that odd, considering another friend asked me the same one the day before) But the follow-up question is what got to me. If you could marry any animal, what would it be and why? I think the best part of this whole excerise is that as a group of friends, we all basically picked out the animal for each other, as well as their mate. Its just another way that i believe we truely know one another's taste.
Anywho, i'm a giraffe. I chose this animal parcially because of its long neck and its lanky looking legs (doesn't that image fit oh so well?) Then i realized that it eats a lot, just like me! Its also a very lazy animal, but when it works, it works hard. The giraffe apparently is a very fast moving animal when it has to be. I like that. Kinda describes who i am. (and it also gives birth to live young....yah, i had to add that one in! Sorry guys!)
The best part of those questions was, "which animal would you marry?" I'm marrying a dolphin. (and yes Matt, the majority of my information was taken from flipper!) I figure that i like the fact that a dolphin likes to laugh. But yet, they are very hard workers and fun to be around (plus, everyone likes dolphins!). They are kinda wierd animals (they talk in their own language), but yet very gentle (but will protect their young if need be).
Okay...so this is the wierdness of my life. Sometimes, we all just need a break to laugh out loud at the stupidity of animals. I wonder what their babies would look like....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better than a Bear marrying an elephant... no wait... maybe its not!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home